3001 North Knox, Chicago, IL 60641- WF Halls Self Storage North
WF Halls Self Storage North is a self storage facility with multiple sized units available for rent. In 1988, Imperial Realty converted approximately 224,000 square feet of what was one of the world’s largest printing companies (W.F. Hall Printing), into one of the world’s finest self-storage facilities. This all-masonry building was a bomb shelter, with exterior walls up to 2 feet thick!
Today, it is a state-of-the-art self-storage facility featuring:
- Heated and humidity-controlled storage
- Air-conditioned storage available
- Individual burglar alarms for each unit (each tenant is provided with a burglar alarm!)
- Closed circuit television surveillance
- Professional resident manger who lives on the premises
- Enclosed heated loading docks for 10 vehicles
- Units available from 5′ X 5′ feet – 12′ X 30′
For our customers’ convenience, we rent moving trucks, we sell boxes, locks, and packing materials, and we offer a large variety of different sized storage units to meet all of our customers’ needs.
Looking for storage options on the South side? Take a look at WF Halls Self StorageSouth.
For more information please visit the website: http://www.wfhallsselfstorage.com/